The past four months Chris Macdonald and the FuseMedia team have been working hard on finishing several exciting new videos. Some of the videos include an “Open Space” video which give the viewer an over-all understanding of the extensive Open Space through out the Roaring Fork Valley. Another video produced by the FuseMedia team focuses just on the “Trail Systems” so hikers can get a really good understanding of which trail best fits their needs. And the last two videos are super exciting. Two major sporting events came to Aspen and FuseMedia was lucky enough to cover both of them. The ABC Back Country Marathon is a rigorous 26.2 run that is not for the faint at heart or even an ammatur erunner. The other exciting event, The UPCC Bike Race, is now considered the Tour de France of the West. You can watch all these videos in the video player below:
- FuseMedia digs deeper into Colorado's water issues in a new video for Colorado Watershed
- Video Seminar You Don't Want to Miss
- FuseMedia is working on a series of videos for the Aspen Parks & Recreation
- New Summer Commercial for the Aspen Chamber
- FuseMedia Wins Two Telly Awards for Video Production
- Third Season of "The Ride" Begins Video Production
- Video Product Demo for Fiberforge
- Aspen Colorado Marketing Video Overview for ACRA
- FuseMedia produces another 3 episodes for "The Ride"
- FuseMedia spends week filming "Shining Stars"
- Apr (1)
- Mar (2)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (1)